Limearita Private heated* pool only 2 blocks to beach! Golf Cart*! Beach towels/gear
Size –6 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 10-18
Why guests ❤️ Limearita?
- 2 Blocks to Beach
- Private Pool (heating optional for fee)
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Hi-speed WiFi
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Pack-n-play & high chair provided
- Just minutes away from Bad Ass Coffee, Dairy Queen, Pompano Joe's, Kenny D's, and more!
- 3 miles to major shopping/eatery area @ Destin Commons
- 1.5 miles to Silver Sands outlet stores, Starbucks, and Winn Dixie
- .5 miles to CVS and liquor store.
- Free 6-person golf cart for 3+ night stays
LIMEARITA is our 6-bedroom/4 bath home that is just two blocks from the sugar white sands and emerald waters of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico in Miramar Beach. With plenty of space, the private pool (heating available), and being so close to the beach and shopping, it is the perfect way to relax on your vacation.
On the first floor, the kitchen features new stainless appliances, coffee station, granite countertops and opens up to the dining room seating up to 16 at the handmade wooden beach table from a local artisan.
The living room at LIMEARITA has multiple couches with additional seating and a large HDTV, making it the perfect relaxation spot for a family vacation movie! Card and board games are provided and are a great way for people to spend time together. There is even a section of books.
On the first floor you will also find 2 queen bedrooms with HD TV's, a shared bathroom with a combo tub/shower, and a laundry area with full-size high-capacity washer and dryer.
We are constantly doing upgrades to different areas of the home. There is always something new!
Note: LIMEARITA is a non-smoking/vaping property - it is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- First Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Second Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room - Sofa w/Queen bed pull-out. (No sleeping on the sofa unless the pull-out bed is open and linens installed)
- Third Bedroom- Twin Over Tin & Full over Full Bunks, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Fourth Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Fifth Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Sixth Bedroom (Master)- King Bed, Private Bathroom with shower. Nearby is a desk and office chair for those times work or school comes on vacation with you.
The swimming pool is 9x19 oval shape and is 3-5 feet deep.
We are having upgrades done to the backyard and pool area over the Winter months. No work will be done while house is rented/occupied. But some areas may be "in progress" as we complete the work. At this time, only some painting and minor landscaping remains to be done.
★ Pool Heating available upon request for additional fee of $30-45 plus taxes per night for the duration of stay - heating cost varies by season. Requests must be made and paid for at least 7 days before scheduled arrival.★
The golf cart is street-legal and is supplied by a local vendor. Any questions must be directed to them (info provided upon booking). A contract addendum for use of the golf cart will need to be signed. A valid US drivers license is required. Reminder: cart can only be driven by persons with valid drivers license. All rules that apply to cars also apply to the golf cart.
When renting LIMEARITA, bed linens, bath towels, beach/pool towels, beach chairs, beach cart, and some "toys" are provided.
LIMEARITA is setup with a starter kit of amenities that includes at least: 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 rolls of paper towels, small supply of dishwasher pods, laundry pods, dryer sheets, 2 trash bags per trash can in bathroom and kitchen, dish detergent, hand sanitizer, hand soap, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Please bring or purchase additional items for your entire stay. There are several nearby stores, including a Dollar General.
Check-in time is 4 PM or later and check-out time is 9:30 AM or earlier. Our turnover team is scheduled to arrive at 9:30 AM. Failure to depart by that time will result in a penalty as stipulated in the renter agreement.
BOOKING LIMEARITA FOR YOUR STAY
Primary guest must:
- be 25 years of age;
- supply a valid government ID;
- provide the means of payment and $500.00 security deposit;
- sign our rental agreement and any addendums; and
- be present for the entire stay.
- These must all be done by the same person.
To complete the booking, we require the name and ages of all members of the party.
A $500.00 refundable security deposit is mandatory. It is handled by placing a "hold" on the credit card provided. It is typically released within 5 days after checkout and inspection is completed.
Every booking includes "no-hassle accidental damage coverage" at no extra cost to you. Details provided after booking.
Please be sure to read and understand our cancellation policy, which is:
Guest receives 97.00% if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
Golf cart requires a valid US drivers license, an addendum signed by primary guest, and can only be operated by those who hold a valid US driver's license.
Our pricing is updated frequently to reflect local rental trends, occupancy, demand, and other factors. Rates can rise or fall accordingly and are not locked in until the booking has been completed.
We highly encourage our guests to consider Travel Insurance, especially if you have any concern that a cancellation might be necessary due to personal events, travel interruptions, health, or weather.After completing your information on this site, you will receive a confirmation and an *email* confirmation from us (Remarkable Vacation Rentals). Be sure to watch for it and check your junk mail folder if you do not see it within an hour.
Remember, you are not staying in a hotel, you are staying in our home. Please treat it with respect. While there is not a "front desk", our Housekeeping and Maintenance team is just a message or phone call away and we are available by email, text, or message during typical business hours.
We enjoy hosting and sharing LIMEARITA with others. We have been doing this for quite a few years, have received hundreds of 5-star reviews, and have a number of repeat guests. But, we have some firm rules that cannot be broken and, if they are, will result in immediate termination of the stay with no refunds. These are:
- No animals under any circumstances.
- Events and parties are prohibited.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property. Doing so will also incur additional cleaning charges starting at $325.
- No glass around the pool. None.
- Do not exceed the number of people on your booking at any time.
- Drugs or other illegal activities are not welcome and they will be reported.
- We cannot accept third-party bookings.
- No parking on the grass or sidewalk. Only park in designated parking areas. The County is very strict about this and will ticket/tow without warning.
Other rules include:
- If any mattresses have been “wet”, loss of full damage deposit will result.
- Seems obvious, but please do not sit on furniture when you are wet or have applied sunblock.
- No commercial photography, filming, video, or recording on the premises unless we provide specific written permission.
- If you use the grill, you are expected to clean it before departure (it is not included in cleaning fee).
- Pool umbrellas should be in the down and stored position when the pool area is unattended. High winds and storms can come up without notice and cause damage.
We like to be sure our guests have read the whole description. Please mention "LIMEARITA rocks!" in your inquiry to confirm you have read the entire listing.
About the OwnerWelcome fellow travelers! We're Vicki & Chuck: grandparents, retired, and living our lives exploring amazing destinations. We've been hosts for 7+ years and have hundreds of great reviews from providing great stays. We love what we do and we put our hosting earnings back into the vacation rental community. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We do our best to give every guest a great experience. So, let us know how we can earn your 5-star review.
Miramar Beach, Florida
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Apr 15, 2021